UAPCS has partnered with a local professional videographer, Josh Hall, with DreamStock Media, to tell your school’s story. His work has been aired on A&E, Fox, TLC, NPR and others. The theme “Find Your Place” highlights an individual impacted by your school’s unique focus. We work with you to identify the right story. Then, your school films a “Find Your Place” video for use by you and UAPCS. In addition, you can also choose to film another video of your choice on the same day. Some schools have made a promotional video while others have filmed a different student story. We would love to work with you!
- Identify a compelling story of someone (student, parent, staff, board member) who “found their place” at your charter school.
- UAPCS will coordinate a film shoot to produce one 2-3 minute story and two-three 30 second social media videos. UAPCS will use videos to promote the “Find Your Place” campaign, and schools can use them to promote their school. The cost to the school is $1000.
- Add-on Option: Schools may add on more video footage, filmed on the SAME DAY, to highlight a school-specific feature/person/story for their own marketing. The school will receive one 2-3 minute video and one 30 second social media video. The cost to the school is $300.
- UAPCS will promote your video on social media and our website.
- Contact Gina James at firstname.lastname@example.org for details, questions or to make a video!
The Utah Association of Public Charter Schools